Goodwood Members Meeting
April 6 - April 7
The origins of the Members’ Meeting go back to 1948 when the 9th Duke of Richmond opened the circuit and held the first in a series of meetings for members of the British Automobile Racing Club. There were 71 such meetings, the last one being on 2 July 1966, after which motor racing at Goodwood ceased. The Members’ Meeting was revived in 2014 in response to demand from Members of the Goodwood Road Racing Club. In 2017 it celebrates its 75th edition.